Covert Security provide and install award winning high quality intruder alarm systems for commercial premises.
Our systems are completely customised to suit your business and budget.
Our engineers will complete an onsite survey before providing you with our recommendations for your premises.
Call us today for a no obligation quotation.
Covert Security provide the option of 24 hour monitoring of your premises.
This provides greater security of your premises as the monitoring station contact the keyholders and the gardai if required.
24 hour monitoring helps protect your business and its most valuable assets.
As an added bonus, we offer a lifetime warrantee on parts and labour while your system is monitored.
Why Choose 24 hour Monitoring
- 24 Hour monitoring is an added level of security, designed to further deter an intruder or criminal damage.
- 24 hour customer and technical support.
- When there is a breach in the system, the monitoring station will immediately notify keyholders or the gardai if required. This allows the intruder very little time within the premises.
- While your system is being monitored we provide a lifetime warrantee on parts and labour.
- Insurance companies provide a discount for having a monitored alarm system on the premises. Saving your business money.
- Peace of mind that your premises is always being secured to the highest level.
Covert Security install high quality CCTV systems for commercial premises. We provide for your individual needs and complete an onsite survey of your premises before presenting you with our recommendations customised for your specific needs. We provide CCTV systems to suit all budgets for small, medium and large businesses.
CCTV systems provides numerous benefits to businesses, including:
Crime and theft prevention: Criminals are very aware of CCTV cameras and are less likely to target a premises with CCTV versus one without CCTV for fear of being caught or identified.
Prosecution: Assists Gardai in prosecution if there is a theft or incident. CCTV footage can go along way in identifying and prosecuting criminals as it provides visual evidence of the crime.
Fraud prevention and/or reduced false claims: Events can be checked on security cameras straight away or at a date in the future. Provides visual proof of events and puts an end to speculation.
Added security for staff and employees: Staff can be subjected to verbal and/or physical attacks in certain circumstances. Where people are aware they are being monitored by CCTV they are less likely to react in this manner. If there is an incident, you have instant proof of what happened in the situation.
Added security for client: People are more and more aware of CCTV cameras in areas which can provide the feeling of a safe environment for customers.
Access to view premises from anywhere in the world: technology now means that you can check and control your CCTV cameras from anywhere in the world at any time.Our systems allow users to gain control of their cameras and digital recording equipment remotely.
Covert Security also provide a range of covert or hidden CCTV systems.
Access control is used to limit the movements of unauthorised persons to sensitive or restricted areas of the premises, thus adding an extra layer of security to the premises.
The most basic part of access control is lock and key, however it is not always convenient to physically unlock a door each time you need to access plus the fact that keys can be easily copied and used.
To overcome this, a digital keypad can be fitted and the door released by entering a personal code into the digital keypad. This will also eliminate the use of any physical keys.
The same idea can be used by using a swipe card or proximity fob.
More and more companies have started using a PC driven access system, giving managers full computer control over adding or removing users. These systems can also set different access levels or time slots for different doors and they can also restrict certain areas at certain times.
The main benefits of installing a Covert Security access control system in your premises are:
- Added security for your premises, allowing only authorised personnel entry to secure areas. Securing your premises, staff and sensitive information.
- Convenience - using a digital pin code or swipe card is quicker and more convenient than traditional keys.
- Customisable - Covert Security provide access control systems which can be completely tailored to your individual needs. Different access can be given to different individuals and can be easily updated and removed whenever necessary.
- Reduce insurance costs - some insurance companies give a discount for extra security measures including access control systems.
Fire Alarm Systems provide an early warning in the event of a fire. Early warning that can save lives both at home and at work.
In the Republic of Ireland all public buildings are required to have a fire alarm system by law.
Covert Security use both analog and addressable fire alarm systems. We are equipped to install the systems to meet your individual fire prevention needs.
Covert Security will supply and fit a fire alarm to any specification you require for every size of premises from small office to a large factory.
When connected to our 24 hour monitored alarm system our monitoring station alert key holders and the fire department if required.
All Covert Security fire alarm systems come with a service and maintenance agreement so that your system is fully tested and checked by our experienced engineers to ensure it is operating correctly.